1. Fonts All fonts must please be converted to Curves / paths. We can not open corel draw files or import pdf files if fonts are still active. We dont have the same fonts on our computers as what you use. Please always insure that this is done.
2. Palleted Fills / Lenses / Gradients /Symbols We have noticed with using the corel draw X7 program and also importing Adobe pdfs onto our runs that these objects tend to jump around or Loose some of its properties which it was design in originally thus we ask you to either convert these objects to 300dpi jpeg / or flatten them in your Program
3. Bitmaps All Bitmaps must be converted to a 300dpi CMYK colour object - NO RGB BITMAPS WILL BE ACCEPTED. If a RGB bitmap goes to print and colour is not correct he broker / reseller will held responsible for payment.
4. Files we work with We work with Corel draw files, Print ready - Pdf’s - and CMYK 300dpi Jpegs. No other formats will be accepted. Please also pay attention to when naming your files for email mostly with pdfs and Jpegs. Example of correct naming. BC - James Front.jpeg and BC - James Back.pdf or Taillight eng Front.jpeg Wrong file naming: Joshua1.jpeg or 1.pdf ; 2.pdf 3.jpeg ; printfiletouse.pdf All files in email must be attachments NO jpegs inside an email message will be used for printing.
5. Bleeds and sizes of Cards and Flyers All business cards consist of the 3 following areas: 1. Save typing area Save area works on 85 x 45mm - make sure all your text mainly are inside this area. 2. Cutting area (know of final size of job) The final cutting size of the business cards are 90mm x 50mm 3. Bleed area ( of of which blade cuts into) The bleed area is 93mm x 53mm which will include your background of card / image Please see image below for correct card and wrong card.
6. Use of standard black and Rich Black Printers prefer to use standard solid true black when printing text and other black objects. It runs on one plate and the registration is 100% accurate and crisp. But some designers tend to use the mixture of CMYK black ( also called rich black), it give a nice dark effect but is very tricky and a headache to Any machine minder. We strongly recommend not to use 100 Cyan | 100 Magenta | 100 Yellow | 100 Black If something goes slightly off print on 1 or 2 of the colour plates the imperfection becomes very clearly and the text show up fussy and unreadable. We DO NOT GUARANTEE RICH BLACK BUT WE DO PRINT THEM AT THE BROKERS OWN RISK. We also recommend to use 80 Cyan | 10 Magenta | 10 Yellow and | 100 black but non of the breakdowns has ever been proven successfully.
Lastly but most important: when emailing your job to us make sure that you get confirmation from us within same day or next day,that we have received a file and you got your ref number. We will not be held responsible for your email not getting to us in time. Technology has played some nastry tricks on us in the past. PLEASE ALSO JUST NOTE REF NUMBER WILL SEND SAME DAY (NORMALLY AFTERNOON) OF ORDERS BUT PLEASE GIVE GRACE AS IT TAKES TIME TO OPEN FILES , CHECK ARTWORK AND PLACE ON RUN.
7. Receiving artwork - Confirm and file sizes
FLYER SIZE AND BLEED AREA A5 FLYER - including bleed: 216mm x 154mm Final trimmed size: 210mm x 148mm Safe area size: 204mm x 142mm
A4 FLYER - including bleed: 216mm x 303mm Final trimmed size: 210mm x 297mm Safe area size: 202mm x 289mm
Please make sure that your email file size is not bigger than 8mb as we have found that any file over 10mb blocks our servers. If you file is larger than 10mb please make use of our dropbox system : email@example.com Or and online upload program such as wetransfer.com or zippyshare where you can upload your file and send a link to us for download. (Please notify of of the use of sending files via other systems so we can keep track of what is coming in.